Monday, March 06, 2006

It is time...

After digging my way through the papers on my desk, the junk mail, the bills, the old receipts I was overcome by an urge to finally push myself past my natural tendency to procrastinate. The time has come where I not only should, but need to set new goals and run as fast as I can with them. I know that I can achieve them if I actually put in the effort. On June 22, 2003, I had ... well my very almost last cigarette and gave up that habit. Check out the newly added counter at the bottom for more info!

Now, almost three years later, I have yet to accomplish anything else (besides actually getting myself into school again but that is another story!). I need to start achieving something, anything and feel like I'm moving in the forward direction in life. So on that note here are my new goals for the next while.

  • To be free of debt ASAP. Realistically within 2 years. (Not Including Student Loans).
  • To focus and plan my studies to be ahead instead of always catching up.
  • To reliably work out (at least three times a week).
  • To keep my small promises to others (more).
  • To revisit, update and my goals and my progress with them.
  • And quit procrastinating.

So we'll see how this goes, Procrastinating my procrastination!

Tim Horton's Rim Count: >> 2 Free Coffees <<


No comments: