Tuesday, April 04, 2006

One down and one to go...

After procrastinating this weekend studying for my nationals (I've decided I'm too good at it to give it up), I woke a 6:00 this morning to brush up and prepare for the exam at 9:30. After finishing the exam with 15 minutes to spare I feel great! That's right I cannot complain today. I know that it was not perfect or close, but I just want a pass. I'm sure that this weather has something to do with my mood, I live for the sun and the heat. It feels that I'm walking on air and flying, even the 45 min commute is a peaceful drive (with the wind in my hair!) I love it. Tomorrow if the sun is out I think I'll make the greedy go out on a date with me to the park. But that is after the last test tomorrow at 9:30 sharp....I'm not worried in the least. Yet.

No comments: