Thursday, February 04, 2010

Day -10

As far as tracking my progress, I will count down to the start of my program and then up from there. This will allow me to get eased into the healthier lifestyle while finishing up the home gym area.

Day -11 & -12
Both of these days were similar, I counted my calories and ate approx 2200, drank 8 8oz waters, and did a '30 day shred' routine.

I am working out in the evenings about 9pm because of my work schedule and the kids. For twenty minutes it's tougher than I thought, but I am pushing through it just to get accustomed to moving.

To get the water in I have an alarm on my iPhone every 2 hours, or else I'll just nurse coffee all day instead. This is working really well for me!

Food however, I really need to get the three meals and snacks as right now I am still missing breakfast. I have cut back to regular coffee, but really need to cut the cream and sugar.

I am debating over the use of supplements, whether or not they are needed or worth it. I'll let you know what I decide.

Um, I think I'll blog a day behind going forward, so you'll see day -10 tomorrow ;)

Oh and if you are reading this let me know so I don't have any excuses to stop!


No comments: