Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Time for a change...

Looking at where I (still) am after all these years, it is time for a change.

In all areas of my life, home, work, health, and family, I am not where I wanted to be. I had a ton of dreams and goals that remain unachieved as I have compromised too many of my morals and beliefs. I feel that if I work really hard at getting the balance back in my life that I can begin to grow and live how I want to live.

Starting off with my health, I had quit smoking, and then quit trying to better my health any further shortly thereafter. So that being said, I have begun to exercise 3-5 times per week and reduce the junk in my diet. No more chips, fastfood, or lattes. For exercise, I am doing video programs to get used to the activity and clear the dust off; however, Monday February 15, 2010 the real challenge begins.

Again this is really only the first step in many. I hope I can keep the strenght, it's in there somewhere, I did quit smoking before!

No comments: