Wednesday, February 03, 2010

My goal.

So here it is, my goal in writing.

Where I am right now:
-no endurance (out of breath jogging for 2 minutes)
-waist 37inches
-weight 185 pounds
-no muscles

What I want physically:
- good endurance (jog for 30min)
- waist 32 inches
- weight 170 pounds
- muscles (I'd be happy with some and definition)

The plan:
Really it's just watching what I eat, and exercising every other day. In two weeks I am going to go o. A strict diet and a 6 day/week workout routine for 90 days to see if the infomercial DVD's really can do what they advertise...

I would ask for you to wish me luck, but I feel I really have to do this all before I turn 30. So I'm just going to have to bring it ;)

PS. Bonus points for anyone who can guess the program I'll be doing.



No comments: