Monday, September 11, 2006

Burnt toast...

At some point over the past month or so I hit the end I think. Yup, I am finally undisputed-ly burnt out. If you were standing next to me you would smell toast, if you asked for some though I would have to decline... I've no toast left (that's another story). But anyways, I'm not sure of the exact point it happened to me.

Somewhere in between doing the accelerated schooling, working, preparing to be a father, taking care of the soon to be mom (aka The Greeds), keep up with my chores, searching for a house, buying the house, and house renovations, preparing to move, study for the national exams and spending 3 hours a day commuting in between my commitments it happened.

Now everything I do it's feels as though I am sleepwalking; 14 billion things on my mind and struggling to maintain consciousness. Only 2 and a half weeks to go for school, then I can trade in my textbooks and 19-20 hour days for an 8 hour desk job.

I have never pushed myself this hard in life before and the fact that I am still going has surprised me beyond belief!

There are some sayings that I believe:
  • If something can go wrong, it's already starting to...
  • Everything will work out in the end. (The Even-Steven rule).
  • I am already there, it's done, the results are in, all I have to do is wait for time to catch me up.

15 days to go.

No comments: