Friday, September 01, 2006

Time flies...

So I found myself in between assignments for a day and looking back to my neglected blog. It's so amazing how time has flown since my last post. School for me is almost up, done the end of September. I cannot believe for a second that I have done it, looking back 20 courses in twelve months - what the hell was I thinking a year ago.

With my break (this morning), I grabbed a seat for a couple of poker tourneys finishing both in the money 3rd and 5th places. Decent I figure as I also renovated my blog as you can see from the shiny new layout!

The Greeds is demanding a new name for herself suggesting something like the amazingly entrancing-ly beautiful sexy super-hot wife formally known as the greeds. But that just tells you why my first choice was so good! Seriously though, she is doing great 4 months along and we're both excited and a little scared. I think it will take a lot to get used to having three of us, it took me 4 and 1/2 years to come to terms with the 2 of us before I finally proposed.

After weeks of searching in the hottest real estate market of the world, we finally squeaked out a deal of buying a house! It's sweet, and along with trying to do everything while I'm preparing for final exams....I move in Sunday.

No comments: