Monday, September 04, 2006

Possession date minus one...

To set the record straight... school may have won for the afternoon, but the evening was all nature (and excessive drinking). Good-times, Good-times.

I woke up early today and grabbed all my dirty laundry and head out to do it. Instead of taking the usual right at the lights and going to my local Laundromat, I went right and drove to my new (too me) house! I was as excited as a kid on Christmas morning. It was nothing special though an old washer and dryer in a dark basement, but they didn't take quarters! It was awesome. I'll miss the quiet mornings reading the paper at the L'mat, I may be weird but I found it relaxing. Now I have a ton of work ahead of me, the previous owners were slobs and The Greeds is picky! So I went out and bought a cart full of cleaning supplies and replaced all the lights and started cleaning. I also have to prep the entire upstairs as I bribed some friends and family to come help paint this weekend.

I'm half ready for the tests this week, but there is only two so I think they will go fine. I'll know for sure on Wednesday...

No comments: