Saturday, September 02, 2006

School vs. Nature…

As it is the September long weekend we're camping, this makes it exactly the first and last time this summer that I haveve been outside for more than a few hours. The Greeds demanded that we go; she has gone with her friends and family several times this year. The catch is the two exams and two assignments that are coming due this week that I need to get started on. That being the case here I am at the lake fighting myself to study for a couple of hours so I don't fail. This is my last term and it's wrapping up fast. My marks have been dropping due to the fiasco that was house hunting in Edmonton. Now with that behind me and moving in coming quick, I am getting worried about pulling everything together for the last couple of weeks! So it seems for the mean time that school has won this battle.

But who knows maybe, just maybe, starting October I can live the 2006 that I missed this time around... Kinda like yearlight savings time you could say...

No comments: